Google Street Tour
Check us out before you get here http://goo.gl/maps/5mf9S
- Buses serve Newmarket from London Victoria, Stansted, Cambridge and Great Yarmouth.
- The bus station is directly outside the main entrance of The Guineas Shopping Centre.
- Ask any driver for The Guineas Shopping Centre stop.
- Newmarket is well served by the A11 and A14 trunk roads.
- The town centre can be reached via the A1303, A1304 and A142 roads which all converge in the town.
- Follow the signs for Town Centre car parking
- There is a taxi rank on the High Street of Newmarket which is directly outside the Market Street entrance to the centre
- Trains serve Newmarket from Ipswich and Cambridge.
- On exiting the train station either take a taxi to the centre or walk towards the Town Centre. Take Station Approach (which runs along Newmarket’s Racecourse enclosed paddock) and then turn left onto The Avenue. This leads on to the High Street. Turn right towards the centre.
- It is an approximately 10 minute walk from the station to The Guineas Shopping Centre – the entrances are clearly signposted off the main High Street on the left handside.
Copyright © 2011 The Guinea Shopping. All rights reserved.